12 MONTH PROPERTY INVESTOR ACCELERATOR
This 12 month Property training course is perfect for people who are looking to invest in Property and been thinking about it for some time, and just need a process to follow and accountability to get going.
The 12 month Property training course is called “Property Investor” and is a deep dive programme that has been developed to help Investors at all levels of experience, whether you have 10 properties or none, it doesn’t matter as this programme is designed to help you start, or help you to supercharge your current business.
The 12 month Programme is delivered by Rick Gannon, Lorraine Gannon
How long is the programme?
The 12 month Property training course is literally that! It is delivered on 8 x 1 whole day sessions.
Can you Explain more?
Sure! The 12 Month property training course is a “done with you” programme of 12 months hand holding on how to invest in the following property strategies.
- Houses In Multiple Occupancy (HMOs)
- Rent To Rent
- Lease Purchase Options
- Serviced Accommodation
- Buy To Let
NOW is a fantastic time to be investing in Property as more and more landlords exit the market. Property remains the safest asset class to invest in, they don’t say ‘as safe as houses’ for no reason. Residential sales could slow, post stamp duty holiday and prices may reduce. The Government has targets to build hundreds of thousands of houses each year. Complex planning legislation and potential dips in house prices, mean new house development targets could easily be missed.
Essentially, great deals will be coming to market and rentals could improve as stock reduces.
The 12 month property training course “Investor” is an exclusive group where you will receive guided learning and face to face mentorship for your chosen strategy, because we want you to be successful.
What do I get?
On the 12 month property training course “Investor” you will get:-
- 8 x 1 whole day content led, deep dive modules following the INVESTOR methodology
- 12 x mastermind sessions to resolve issues and overcome challenges
- whatsapp group for access to Rick and coach
- deal stacking
- AND Industry experts each month to teach the following modules:-
The 8 Step “Investor” Strategy
- IDENTIFY – First of all we need to identify your goals, your reason “why” and choosing your investing area. Checking your current resources, assets and financing opportunities.
- NICHE – Niching will enable you to focus on the right type of property and demographic. Large HMOs, mini-mo’s, refurb and add value. Co sharing, professionals, students, permitted development and change of use.
- VIEW – You should never buy a house without viewing it as this could literally be a disaster. You need to know what sizes the rooms are, how much of a refurbishment it needs and much more. You will also learn how to source the right property because you don’t want to be leaving too much in the deal, this will stop you from investing further. On this module we will also cover deal sourcing for yourself, and the best strategy to use. How to find deals direct to vendor and what to say to Estate Agents.
- EVALUATE – Does the deal actually work? does it meet your requirements? What do the numbers say when you analyse the deal? How much money is left in your property after you have refinanced?
- SIGN – What other strategies can you use to control the house without a freehold purchase, Have you heard of Rent to Rent and Lease Purchase Options? Well we teach them all on this programme.
- TRANSFORM – You have niched into a market but how do you get the best rents? On this module we teach you how to add value by design which will certainly help you in attracting higher rents.
- OCCUPY – You will need to recruit the correct tenants onto your property – this module we teach you all of our tips and tricks on how we have NO arrears in our portfolio and therefore make more money. We teach you our technique so that you can do the same!
- REPEAT – Finally, do you want to do it all over again? Its easy when you know how right? How do you put your property investing into a systemised repeatable process? Unless you invest correctly you will at some point run out of cash.
We know everyone’s area and circumstances are different, and you’ve probably purchased products in the past that were not suitable. That’s why this programme comes with a no questions asked money back guarantee. If after your first date, it’s not for you, we’d rather refund you and maintain a great relationship, so you really have nothing to lose.
Due to the high interest that we get in this programme we only have limited spaces available.
We have over 250 applications for 25 spaces, so we ONLY take applications. We know that our mentees are more successful the more they are surrounded by highly engaged and motivated people. That’s why we want YOU to apply, if you are really serious about taking action and can follow a process.
Sounds great! Secure my seat